ForexChief Trading credits are termless and interest-free and can be used as Equity when effecting forex trading. The obligatory condition for getting a trading credit is an account replenishment with its own funds. The amount of credit may be up to 70% of the deposit.
December 31, 2022
All New and Existing Clients
- Trading Credits are available for the following types of accounts: MT4.DirectFX, MT4.Classic+, cent-MT4.DirectFX, cent-MT4.Classic+; MT5.DirectFX, MT5.Classic+, cent-MT5.DirectFX, cent-MT5.Classic+.
- A trading credit may be received for each deposit and the client can choose the amount of credit at the time the account is replenished: 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% of the deposit.
– In the case of a 1000 USD deposit, the trader chose 10% as a trading credit. In this case, 1100 USD will be credited to the account, while 100 USD will be reflected in the Credit field.
- The sum of active trading credits on all accounts of one client can’t exceed 20 000 USD (or an equivalent in another currency).
- A trading credit can’t be used in a “drawdown” situation and will be automatically cancelled if “Equity” becomes equal or less “Credit”. Once the credit is canceled, all positions are closed forcibly (Stop Out).
How to get Trading Credits:
- Deposit at least $1000 into your existing trading accounts;
- Choose and get a bonus;
- Start trading.
- To remove the withdrawal restriction, the client needs to cancel active trading credits. This can be done in the Trading credits section of the Personal Area.
Available for withdrawal = Free Margin – Credit – Refill amounts for which active credits were given
*** EAs Promotion from FXVNPRo:
- Get a 1-month trial EA on your demo account.
- Discount 15% when buying FXVNPRo’s EAs for the first time.
- For more discussion and information, please feel free to contact us below:
– Skype: fxvnpro
– Telegram: https://t.me/fxvnpro
Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- General Terms and Conditions apply.
Read Forex Chief Review
Facebook Fanpage FXVNPRo