BDSwiss Group offers leading Forex and CFD investment services to more than a million clients worldwide.
BDSwiss as a brand was established back in 2012 and has since then been providing award-winning conditions, world-leading platforms, competitive pricing and optimal execution on more than 1000 underlying CFD instruments.
BDSwiss Group complies with a strict regulatory framework and operates its services on a global scale under different entities, licenses & regulations.
|BDSwiss Holding Ltd|
|– BDSwiss Holding Ltd is authorized and licensed by CYSEC (EU) (License No. 199/13).|
– BDS Markets is authorized and regulated as an Investment Dealer by the FSC on
06/12/2016 (License No. C116016172).
– BDSwiss GmbH (Registration No. HRB 160749B) is the BaFin-registered Tied Agent of
BDSwiss Holding Ltd in Germany.
– BDS Ltd is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) Seychelles
under license number SD047.
Minimum Initial Deposit
Account Base Currencies
|EUR, USD, GBP, PLN, CHF, SEK, DKK, NOK|
Account Deposit Methods
|Visa, Master Card, Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney, Wire transfer, Sofort, Qiwi, CashU, GiroPay|
Account Withdrawal Methods
|Visa, Master Card, Skrill, Neteller, Bank Wire Transfer, PayPal, Online Banking|
|24/5 multilingual customer support team|
|– Support: email@example.com|
– Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
|– German: +49 3021446991|
– English: +44 2036705890
– Italian: +39 0689970124
– Spanish: +34 910756937
– French: +33 184671942
– Greek: +30 2111984082
– Portuguese: +351 308810611
– Brazilian: +55 6136861190
Free Demo Account
|From 0.3 pips (depending on account type)|
Introducing Brokers Program
|MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, BDSwiss Mobile App, BDSwiss WebTrader|
|Forex pairs & CFDs on Shares, Indices, Energies, Metals & ETFs, Cryptocurrencies|
|The website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or|
the jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law.
– Trading in Forex/ CFDs and Other Derivatives is highly speculative and carries a high level of risk.
– It is possible to lose all your capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and
you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. Seek independent advice if necessary.
– Speculate only with funds that you can afford to lose.